homepage  Current Students  Policies
Educational Certificates Verification Guidelines for International Students after Degree Completion
来源: 2017-04-10 阅读数: 138

International graduate students should get their educational certificates notarized and verified from following offices before going back to their home countries, after completion of their degrees.

1.Chinese and English notarized documents

Administrative office: Nanjing Notary Public Office

Documents required: (1) Original Passport (2) Original Educational Certificates (3) Student Registration Card

FeesInquire  the Notary Public Office

Address:99#Changjiang Road, the Yangtze River Trade Building, Exit 7 (Deji Plaza Exit) from Xinjeikou Metro station.

Note: Normally this procedure takes 3-5 working days.

2.Educational certificates verified by China

Documents required: Notarized documents provided by the Nanjing Notary Public Office.

Administrative Office: Jiangsu Provincial Foreign Affairs Office

Fees: for regular, 50RMB for one copy, four working days ; for urgent, 100RMB for one copy, one working day

Address: 15# Xikang Road, Jiangsu Provincial Foreign Affairs Office, Exit 2 from Nanyi Ershi CaochangmenMetro station

Tel: 83670835

Note: For some countries, educational certificates verification can be done in Jiangsu Provincial Foreign Affairs Office, please contact Jiangsu Provincial Foreign Affairs Office for more detailed information.


3.Educational certificates verified by your home country

Please contact your Embassy/Consulate in China to get the verifying procedures done.


Since Nanjing University of Science and Technology is not responsible for verifying international students’ educational certificates, make sure to finish the notarization and verification before leave China.



      School of International Education,

Nanjing University of Science and Technology